Universal AC Voltage Regulator
• Improved AC Regulator with Adjustable Output.
• Universal voltage regulator limits voltage to 12.0-16.0 volts for AC systems (DC systems require a regulator/rectifier.)
• Conditions circuit to eliminate electrical spikes, protect from lamp blow-outs, and reduce flicker and dimming. •“Dial-a-Brightness” for halogen and quartz lights:
At 14+ VAC setting, the lamps will approach HID lumens (~70%) but lamp life is short (good for racing.) ~25 hour lamp life.
At standard setting, about 13.8 VAC, the lamps should last about 500 hours.
At minimum setting, the lamps are not as bright as HID (~30%), but last over 1,000 hours.
• Included in Trail Tech plug-and-play high-output AC electrical systems with model-specific connectors; no cutting or splicing required.
• Designed and manufactured by Trail Tech.
Products may be returned in 30 days if parts have not been installed. Parts carry a one year warranty.